Sunday, December 2, 2012

Saturday Bake Fest

Every Saturday night is super busy for my bakers and I at Green. We serve an awesome brunch Sunday mornings from 9am til 2 pm and it's our busiest day of the week. So, the girls and I always bake a ton of fresh cupcakes and cookies, and since Green is closed on Saturdays, we have the whole kitchens to ourselves. So, we turn the music up super loud, turn the ovens to 350...and bake our little hearts out. This Saturday, I baked at Green's north side location. I listened to my Julie Ruin station on Pandora which played a ton of Gravy Train!!!, Le Tigre, Metric, and Spinnerette...here's a what I baked...
I also made some Cowboy cookies which are not pictured here. They are half whole wheat cookies with Texas pecans, oats, and chocolates chips. Yeehaw.
S'mores
Custom order half sheet Red Velvet cake
Hostess who? Which are crime filled and my favorite of all time to make!!!!
Banana Creme Pie, which are banana cake, filled with vanilla creme, topped with banana buttercream and graham cracker crumbs.
Gluten Free Snickerdoodle...a super cinnamony delight.









No comments:

Post a Comment